“I am here to help not judge.”
At Heart and Home Organizing, I understand the sensitivity of my clients needs and I will not judge. For most people our stuff is part of who we are and I do not take that lightly. My goal is to build a relationship with each of my clients. I always respect your privacy and I will do everything I can to earn your trust. As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers I abide by their code of ethics. I will not share any of your personal information with anyone.
Also, I promise not to judge. Judging doesn’t help anyone. Somehow we seem to think that being disorganized is a character flaw. It is not. I do not want you to continue to punish yourself for not being organized.
NAPO CODE OF ETHICS
This Code of Ethics is a set of principles to provide guidelines in our professional conduct with our clients, colleagues, and community. As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, I pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in my conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in the profession of organizing.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.